domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

Blog Update 16/12/2012

Hello,
Hola,

In the last blog update, I said that I was working on the Boeing 747 package and I was trying to finish it fpr these days. Unfortunately, it was a lot of work so I haven't finished it.
En el anterior blog update, dije que estaba trabajando en el package del Boeing 747 y estaba intentandolo terminar para subirlo en estos dias. Desafortunadamente, es mucho trabajo y ahora mismo falta mucho que hacer.

For not being totally unfair with the people who like these packages, I'm now finishing the Boeing 777 package which I told before was almost finished. It will be finished before Christmas so stay tuned at Simviation and of course, at my blog!
Para no ser totalmente injusto con la gente que le guste estos packages, estoy terminando el package del Boeing 777, el cual anteriormente había dicho que tenía casi listo. Será terminado antes de Navidad, entonces esten atentos en Simviation y por supuesto en mi blog!

I'll leave you with a Boeing 777-200ER of British Airways on its descend.
Los dejaré con un Boeing 777-200ER de British Airways en su decenso.



9 comentarios:

  1. thank you luis!!! you are a crack men! thanks sow much

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well sorry for this and i'm new in blogger society
      Anyway i'm really excited to it and i'm looking forward to flying it!
      you're awesome!(as well as your packages=])

      Eliminar
  3. wich versions will it have? I cannot wait more!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 'BCJ_Boeing777MegaPackageVol.1.zip' is unavailable. Pls reupload.
    Thx!

    ResponderEliminar